Explore Genie is a groundbreaking elastic search-based platform powered by Instantli™. The core application allows users to find relevant information regardless of location in the context of any search presenting in terms of age and/or relevance of the user’s requirements.
While data is the new oil, the volume of data has made it increasingly difficult for organizations or individuals to find the appropriate information quickly.
On average each employee spends about 30 days or 6 weeks per annum to look for information, such as minutes, proposals, invoices, emails, or similar. Applying an average of 220 working days, it represents about 13% of an employees total working time! Applying an average cost of approximately $50 per hour, a company loses $12,000 per employee per annum searching for information without any guarantee of the quality of the result. The lack of potential information quality adds to the loss of productivity.
Applying the core capability of Explore Genie in areas such as compliance, risk management, governance and/or research in various areas, such market research or resource research or even big data analytics permits significant productivity, risk management, and efficiency gains manifold of the previously stated magnitude.
EXPLORE GENIE PRODUCT OVERVIEW
GIN (Global Information Network) Server as semantic middleware offers a central access to content-wise semantically connected data in a harmonised format to distributed and heterogeneous data sources. The application utilises smart methods for efficient data integrations without the prerequisite of any data modelling and mapping, plus an automatic data analysis without the necessity of any definition and application of formalised knowledge, rules or reference data. Thereby a GIN server represents an infrastructure for data integration, data analysis and data acquisition/information retrieval.
EBON (Enterprise Business Object Network) Server offers a central access to business objects and their connections on the basis of data (DO) from distributed and heterogeneous data sources which are connected and integrated as content objects (CO) by the GIN Server. Business objectives (BO) will be defined according to business object models (MetaBO). The business object models are being defined by the EBON modelling using the uniform information model (UIM) of the GIN Server which will be visualised and stored in the EBON repository.
Compliance, Risk and Governance
- GDPR: find any information on individuals regardless of location in seconds, assist in right to be forgotten, data masking/blocking, identify data breaches in alignment with other statutory local requirements, such as tax authorities
- Finance: comply with local and international rules, such as anti-money laundering, credit laws, Basel 2 or 3, Dodd-Frank Act and more
- Pharma: enhance approval process for FDA and DAD
- Utilities, manufacturing, logistics, transport or public sector: become compliant and remain within the boundaries of the law and industry regulations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: obtain a transparent view of risks
- Automatic checking of documents and data against company guidelines, thereby recognizing security critical content or preventing a publication per email
- Verifying whether internal policies remain compliant with changes to laws, rules and regulations
Dynamic Office Assistance
- Obtaining 360 degree view on customers, suppliers, projects, HR recruiting processes and more
- Provides all relevant information needed in current situation, e.g. last proposal to or complaint from a customer, even outside formal documents
- Simultaneous modification of documents and data via context-functionality, thereby increasing productivity
- Access and right to modification of data and documents is based on context which is implemented immediately
- No concern regarding document or data location for searching or storing as information will be found – data storage logic might change over time
- Always obtain the latest information first – no concern whether data obtained is the current one
- Intelligent inbox for all messages, tasks and documents and no need for manual organization of content. One decision to make: keep or delete
- Machine Learning and AI abilities to reduce mundane tasks
- Securely Auditable chain of process and reports – blockchain
- Process-based document generation and storage thereof
- Process simulation as a health check on current or planned activities
Delivery of Solution
- On Premise